Takes a minute of your precious time...

  • Zuhair Mehdi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012

    As-salamu alaykum

    I will highly appreciate if you could take one minute of your precious time and like this page. Click Here

    Best Regards
    --

    Zuhair Mehdi
    Web & Graphic Designer |  zuhair-mehdi.blogspot.com

    Disclaimer:

    E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

  • Zuhair Mehdi
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      I will highly appreciate if you could take one minute of your precious time for a brief recommendation of my work...
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/zuhairmehdi

      I'll be looking forward to your response

      Thank You,

      Best Regards