|| Ramazan Mubarak

  • Syed Zuhair Mehdi Rizvi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Ramazan Mubarak
      O Allah, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely),
      and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently),
      awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins,
      O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.
      Ameen

      ramazan.jpg

      Zuhair Mehdi
      Web Developer & Designer

      Institute of Business & Technology, Biztek

      Noman Builders

      Email Address: mehdi.zuhair@...

      My Blog: http://zuhair-mehdi.blogspot.com

      My Page: http://www.facebook.com/zMehdii