Egypt: Al Azhar Senior Scholar talk about Shia sect in Islam

  • Labbayk YaMahdi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009

      Egypt:Al-Azhar senior scholar refused to describe Shia as Infidel

      Written by jafarianews on July 31, 2009 under General News, Islamic Events.

      Al-Azhar senior scholar, Sheikh Ashour, rejected the claim of Sheikh Yaqub based on “Shias are infidel” and stressed that Shias are not infidel and they are not going out of Islam.  In a TV program “Cairo Today”, quarrel was erupted between Mahmoud Ashour, and Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Yacub, senior scholars of Al-Azhar, about Shia doctrine and their expansion in Egypt. Yacub called Shia as Muslims who are out of Islam because they are allegedly insulting the Sahaba and believe that Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s) is the first succession of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

      He said: “there are fundamental differences between Shia sand Sunnis. By Observing the Shia TV program we can easily understand the deep differences between Shia and Sunni. On the other hand, Sheikh Ashour said that Shias were not going out of Islam, because after reciting the word “there is no God but Allah” all of them are Muslim and belong to Islam. He pointed out that the Shias differ from Sunnis in the jurisprudence, but they are agree in the word “there is no God but Allah and prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the messenger of God”, as well as the holy Quran is the book of God and the miracle of the Messenger of Allah and Kaaba is our Qiblah, so they are not infidels even if they imprecate Sahaba.

      He pointed out that the Shias may have some differences between themselves, as well as Sunnis, but we should not imprecate each other, because this is a big plot against Muslims which planned by enemies and unbelievers. He added: Egyptians fond the household of Prophet (pbut), but they are not Shia. There is no horror because of converting some people to Shiite religion and it doesn’t mean in future we would encounter the wave of Shia thoughts.

          ayatullah boroogerdi          al-shikh mahmud shaltoot

      Shi’a are Muslim - Fatwa of Grand Mufti allama al- shaikh mahmood Shaltoot

      What follows is the Fatwa (religious verdict/ruling) of one of the Sunni world’s most revered scholars, Shaikh Mahmood Shaltoot with regard to the Shi’a. Shaikh Shaltoot was the head of the renowned al-Azhar Theological school in Egypt, one of the main centres of Sunni scholarship in the world. It should be of interest to know that a few decades ago, a group of Sunni and Shi’a scholars formed a center at al-Azhar by the name of “Dar al-Taqreeb al-Madhahib al-Islamiyyah” which translates into  ...

       Please Click Her

      SERMON 165

      from

      Nahjul Balagha

      Advice for observing courtesy and kindness

      and keeping in and out of the same

      The young among you should follow the elders while the elders should be kind to the young. Do not be like those rude people of the pre-lslamic (al-jahiliyyah) period who did not exert themselves in religion nor use their intellects in the matter of Allah. They are like the breaking of eggs in the nest of a dangerous bird, because their breaking looks bad, but keeping them intact would mean the production of dangerous young ones.

      A part of the same sermon

      About the autocracy and oppression of the Umayyads and their fate

      They will divide after their unity and scatter away from their centre. Some of them will stick to the branches, and bending down as the branches  ...

       Please Click Here

      sayyeda - Fatima - Az-Zahra

      Fatwa of the Grand Muftis of al- sunna that Shi’as are Muslim

      Imam of Ahl’ul Sunnah Shaykh Muhammad Ghazzali’s Fatwa that Shi’as are Muslim ...

      Download Sermons 1-239 with embedded font that preserves special transliterated characters (MS Word 6.0). Or, view the sermons below.

       Please Click Her

      Download Letters 1-79 with embedded font that preserves special transliterated characters (MS Word 6.0). Or, view the letters below...

      Please Click Here

      Sunni fatwas on Shi'as

      Overview
      Sunni fatwas shows, how the Sunni view of Shi'a is documented in their legal rulings. I have listed some Sunni Scholars names with Hadiths. REMEMBER that we are not arguing or fighting with other religions of Islam but to reject all those Hadiths which were ...

      Hadith of Muhammad(saw) in Sahih and Ali(as)
      Prophet Muhammad(SAW) Said: My sahaba will be taken to the fire [of hell], whereupon I   ...

      Please Click Here

      shia books

      http://www.fadakbooks.com/

      http://www.shiabooks.org/

      http://www.al-shia.com/html/eng/shia'/books/index.htm

      http://www.shiastudies.com/library/index-english.htm

      http://shiamasjid.com/books/

      http://www.shiabooks.ca/index.htm

      Welcome to the Website of shia net

      al-shaikh abbas al-motaghedi

      Shia Sites

       www.shianet.ru

      www.ahlibeyt.ru

       www.muntozor.net

      www.ek-shia.org

      http://shiaportal.6te.net

      http://shiat-ali.6te.net
      http://imam.ahlibeyt.ru

      http://wap.ahlibeyt.ru

      http://gaza.ir/

      home  |  persian  | archiv  | contact us
      . Copyright © 2007
      Email:  info@...   --  abmm62@...

      Muslims "must" unite all over the World
      and pray for the appearance of al Mahdi (r.a.) the Savior of mankind
      the
      descendant of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.