19th Ramzan :: Shab e Zarbat , 21st Ramzan :: Shahdat e Imam Ali(a.s)

  • AliWalayHaqparast ever
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007

      The image “http://www.geocities.com/shah_e_najaf/ali2.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      The image “http://www.babulilm.org.pk/images/tn_zareeh_najaf.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      ALLAHUMMALAN QATALATA AMEERAL MOMINEEN(A.S)

      19th Ramzan      :::   Zarbat e Imam Ali(a.s)

      21st Ramzan      :::   Shahadat e Imam Ali(a.s)

      We pay our condolences to RASOOLALLAH(SAWW), AHLALBAIT(A.S), IMAM-E-ZAMANA(A.S)
      & to Alamdar e Asr e Zahoor Ayatullah Khamenei, all Marjas specially Ayatullah Sistani & Mujtahideen, all righteous ulama, Mujahideen e Islam & to all momineen o mominaat, muslimeen o muslimaat.

      A Presentation on Imam Ali(a.s)

      ALI(a.s) "The oppressed Imam"

      Do Visit by clicking on below link or copy paste in browser

      http://www.baabeilm.org/presentations/19_ramazan2005.html