8951A Humble Request for Prayers

  • Zuhair Mehdi
    Oct 1, 2012
      ■ A Humble Request for Prayers ■
      My niece Tayaba Mehdi 1 n half year old, suffering from blood cancer... I request all of you to recite darood and pray for health and life of my doll... Thanks.. Jazak'Allah Khayr

      --

      Zuhair Mehdi
      Web & Graphic Designer |  zuhair-mehdi.blogspot.com

      Disclaimer:

      E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.