Benefits to Members:

  • zikosorg@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Benefits to Members:

      The benefits to members are two-fold. Most importantly,
      Memolink members can earn FREE stuff FAST.
      Members earn points for doing the activities they do online anyway like shopping,
      visiting Web sites, completing surveys, booking travel and more.
      Points are then redeemable for valuable gift certificates from companies such
      as J. Crew, amazon.com, Blockbuster and Pizza Hut. Because of our large
      membership base, Memolink holds strong negotiating power. That means our
      members receive exceptional offers and special promotions from our advertising
      partners.

      Join Now FREE : http://easylnk.com/?7824