Tippi on Pattalk tomorrow reminder

  • zeebeast@worldmailer.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      Don't forget Tippi Hedren from $hambala who wants to ban our exotic/wild pets but keep hers while begging for donations to support them, will be on Bob Vella Pettalk radio show
      http://www.pettalk.com/

      tomorrow, Saturday,10:00am -12:00pm (PST)
      1 pm- 3 pm (EST), so call

      1-800-810-PETS (7387)

      listen or go to the chat room:
      http://www.pettalk.com/pg1.html

      ZB :)

      Do not forget to ask het about her vice president Colette and her Waystation sanctuary and their recent problems with wildlife officials.;)
      =======

      Get your free email with GroupWeb Worldmailer at
      http://www.worldmailer.com Send and receive e-mail
      from any computer with a web browser.