Hangout for Orangutans Event, London, 7th July

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Join us in London on 7th July for our first joint fundraising event with our partners The Orangutan Project from Australia.

      http://www.forests4orangutans.org/hangout-for-orangutans-event/

      Nibbles and a welcome drink will be followed by presentations from Michelle Desilets, Executive Director of Orangutan Land Trust, Leif Cocks, Director of the Orangutan Project, and Garry Sundin from Orangutan Odysseys.

      Raffle and live auction to follow.

      Join us, learn more and show your support for saving the magnificent orangutan species.

      Tickets:
      £12 Adults
      £10 Concessions (Children up to 12, Students, AOPs)
      £10 Spirit Tickets (For those unable to attend but who still wish to support the event)

      Purchase your tickets at http://www.forests4orangutans.org/hangout-for-orangutans-tickets/

      Purchase raffle tickets at http://www.forests4orangutans.org/purchase-raffle-tickets/
      (Winners need not be present to win, but please note, items can only be shipped within the UK and ROI.)

      Time and Location:

      6pm Sunday 7 July 2013
      Hub King's Cross
      34B York Way
      London N1 9AB

      About the experts:
      - Michelle Desilets has been working alongside Lone Droscher Nielsen in orangutan conservation for over 18 years. She founded both Borneo Orangutan Survival UK and Orangutan Land Trust.

      - Leif Cocks, who was head orangutan keeper and then curator at Perth Zoo for 25 years and is now President of The Orangutan Project, which supports orangutan conservation, rainforest protection, local community partnerships, and the rehabilitation and reintroduction of displaced orangutans back to the wild.

      - Garry Sundin, of Orangutan Odysseys, who will show how eco-tourism can promote orangutan conservation and describe his upcoming Trans Borneo Challenge fundraising trek.

      For more information, contact info@...