Broom heads for Giraffe - any kind to stay away from

  • bryanmello
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      We are looking to add broom heads to our post for giraffe to use as scratchers. Are there any fibers to stay away from? I see Tampico fiber bristles which are supposed to be a natural fiber from the Agave plant, Polypropylene bristles and Palmyra bristles which are produced from the base of the leaf stalks of the India Palmyra palm. As Giraffe will try to eat anything, want to make sure we aren't introducing anything harmful. I welcome any suggestions.