Re: [zookeeper] Lesser Hedgehog Tenrecs and Egyptian Long Eared Hedgehogs

  • Shelly Fowler
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2010
      Hi there - I just got this email from the 20th - very strange! Anyways, we are located in North Port, Florida and we are asking $800 for a pair.

      Thanks.

      From: Shelly <shelly3788@...>
      To: zookeeper@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 1:55 AM

      We currently have a couple breeding pairs of lesser tenrecs available, a few single males and 2 male Egyptian Long Eared Hedgehogs. If you are interested please let us know. Thanks.