Current Sugar Gliders Available

  • marsupialmayhem86406
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2010
      At the present time, I have two babies, a retired trio and a retired female all needing homes.

      First, I have a white face blonde female by the name of Anastacia. She was out of pouch on 3/11/10 and should be weaned around the 1st week of May. Her pet only price is $200. If you would like to breed her, please contact me on breeding price and lineage information. She is out of Platinum and Leucistic lines:

      http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Anastacia/

      Next baby I have is Vetiver. He was out of pouch on 3/23/10. He is also a white face blonde. His pet only price is $200 and a neuter contract will apply. If you would like to breed him, please contact me on breeding price and lineage. He too comes from Platinum and Leu lines and can safely be bred with Anastacia. His litter-mate sister is not for sale, but is white face blonde Champagne. He may have these babies as well with the right female.

      http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Vetiver/

      My retired trio includes a neutered white face blonde male and 2 litter mate sisters. One is white face blonde, the other normal. They will all be about 3 years old in June. I am asking $300 for all three.

      http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Joe%20Cool%20and%20Girls/

      Lastly, I have a 3 year old white face blonde female that is retired. I am only interested in letting her go to a home with either another female as a companion or neutered male. Proof of neutering required.

      She has been with 2 different intact males, another before I got her. On both pairings, she would try to kill the male when she went into estrus as he tried to breed her. She does not want to breed and will kill an intact male. Just not interested in breeding. She's fine until they try to breed her. Otherwise, she would make a wonderful pet. Her re-home fee will be $100. Her photo in the album are of the white face blonde. The normal male is her last mate, who she rejected.

      http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Twinkie%20and%20Emmanuel/

      My gliders are all on the vet approved Blended Diet found here:

      ttp://gliderkids.com/BlendedDietWeb.pdf

      I offer a health guarantee with all my gliders.

      Danielle G.
      USDA Breeder
      http://www.Mylittlesugarglider.com
      Home to the Little Creatures of the Night.
    • marsupialmayhem86406
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2010
        First, I will start with the adults.

        I have a "soon-to-be family" that will need a new home. The parents are a Lion male and his long-time mate who is White Face Blonde. They are now just over 2. Her babies look to be coming out of pouch in about 3 weeks. They have only had either Lion or WFB babies. The Lions are the true "golden" color developed by Priscilla Price, who is the male's breeder.

        I am interested in a person or family to take them, that will want the whole group as a pet only colony. The male will be fixed by my vet before he leaves here and part of the money from the sale will be going for this. Female does have 2 joeys in pouch. I am asking $450 for all. I will entertain payments as well with $150 down and you would receive the family after they have been paid for. Any male joeys will need to be neutered by the time they are 4.5 months out of pouch to prevent an accidental inbreeding with the mother or possible sister sibling. Local pick up only. I will not ship this pair unless we wait until after the babies are weaned.

        Here is the parent's album:

        http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Mufasa%20and%20Brianna/

        Next, I have a six month old male who is 33% het for Albino. You may choose to either breed him or to have him neutered for pet only. His price as a pet is $125. If you wish to breed him and to obtain his lineage, his price will be $200. Here is his photo:

        http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Bilbo%20Baggins/BilboBaggins51510001.jpg

        Now, for the joeys:

        First joey is Alchemy. He is normal colored 100% het for Leucistic and 25% het for Platinum. His out of pouch date is 7/2/10.

        His price as pet only is $150 with a neuter contract. If you wish to breed him, his price will be $350. Here is his album:

        http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Alchemy/

        Next is Caraway. He is a white face blonde who is also het for both Leucistic and Platinum. He is unsually colored. His out of pouch date is 7/3/10.

        His price as pet only is $200 and a neuter contract does apply. His price as a breeder will be $300. Here is his album:

        http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Caraway/

        Next is Charlie. He is normal colored and 66% het for Cremino and 25% het for Albino. His out of pouch date is 7/31/10.

        His price as pet only is $150 and a neuter contract does apply. His price as a breeder is $250. Here is his album:

        http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Charlie/

        Charlie has a normal colored litter-mate sister named Jean Nate.

        Her price is $250, regardless of breeding or not, as my females are not discounted. Here is her album:

        http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Charlie/Jean%20Nate/

        Next, I have Sweet Pea. She is 50% het for Leucistic and 16% het for Platinum. She was out of pouch on 8/6/10. She is very light colored.

        Her price is $250. Here is her album:

        http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Sweet%20Pea/

        Next I have Julian. He is a White Face Blonde and 66% het for Cremino and 50% het for Albino. His out of pouch date is 8/18/10.

        His price as pet only is $200 and a neuter contract does apply. His price as a breeder is $350. Here is his album:

        http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Julian/

        Julian also has a normal colored litter-mate sister. Her name is Cynthia.

        Her price is $250. Here is her album:

        http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/Baby%20Gliders/Julian/Cynthia/

        My gliders are all weaned onto the vet approved Blended Diet. The parents get wellness check ups every six months, so I offer a health guarantee on all my gliders.

        I am 2 hours from both Des Moines, IA and Kansas City, MO and shipping is available to legal states, at the buyer's expense.

        I will furnish lineage (pedigree) on the females and all males purchased as breeders only.

        I also have a wonderful litter of degus now weaned. They are like large gerbils and will live 7-10 years. They are easy to care for and make wonderful pets for children. Mine are very socialized. Unlike gerbils or hamsters, they are very interactive with their owners and make a wide variety of sounds.

        Here is one of my favorite degu websites:

        http://www.degutopia.co.uk/

        Here is the degu family album. Linus and Velma are the parents and they really RULE THE ROOST IN THIS HOUSE:

        http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/degus/

        There are 3 females and 2 males. I sell same sex pairs or trios only and to pet only homes. The pups are $20 each or $15 for 2 or more.

        Thanks for looking.