Fwd: [deerresearch] Tapeworms

  • alvis@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
      Deer & elk Farmers
      I raise mule deer & white tail, About this time last I had 2 mule deer
      does & 1 Buck come down with tapeworms,I was able to treat them oral
      with albendazole ,and they have been doing find until last week and back
      come the tapeworms,I have not been able to treat them oral this tme . Is
      there a intramuscular dewormer that work on tapeworms? I wse ivermectin
      & 7way two times a year.
      Thanks Alvis Graham Graham wildlife farm Amrillo,Texas

      CAN'T CHECK EMAIL OVER THE HOLIDAYS?
      Don't find out weeks later about that kickin' New Year's party.
      Listen to your email for free over the phone with a Collegeclub.com
      account. Get it now at: http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1852

      -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=deerresearch&m=1
    • Allison Navarro
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
        There is a new all in one wormer it's supposed to be excellent from the feedback.You can only get it from you vet though."revolution" is the name.Also you might want to find out where they are getting the tape from.You can try calling revival They have all the cattle wormers.www.revivalanimalhealth.com

        Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:08:18 -0600 (CST)
        To: deerresearch@egroups.com
        Subject: [deerresearch] Tapeworms

        Deer & elk Farmers
        I raise mule deer & white tail, About this time last I had 2 mule deer
        does & 1 Buck come down with tapeworms,I was able to treat them oral
        with albendazole ,and they have been doing find until last week and back
        come the tapeworms,I have not been able to treat them oral this tme . Is
        there a intramuscular dewormer that work on tapeworms? I wse ivermectin
        & 7way two times a year.
        Thanks Alvis Graham Graham wildlife farm Amrillo,Texas

        CAN'T CHECK EMAIL OVER THE HOLIDAYS?
        Don't find out weeks later about that kickin' New Year's party.
        Listen to your email for free over the phone with a Collegeclub.com
        account. Get it now at: http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1852

        -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=deerresearch&m=1

        Click Here

        Yahoo! Shopping.