Azara’s agouti,Dasyprocta azarae

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      I am working with a pair of Azara's agouti (Daysprocta azarae) 3 weeks
      ago my female gave birth to 0.0.3. I need some help sexing the
      offspring. Any info would be great. As far as I know I am the only one
      breeding this species in the states. Does anyone know of any
      institution public or private here in the USA that is working with this
      species? I would like to compare husbandry notes on any agouti species
      being kept.

      Thanks
      Jordan M. Sund
      Shell Shop Exotics