Video blogging

  • jwhaeke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
      I was wondering if there are any zoos out there who have experience
      with putting video's made by keepers on the zoos website. I have seen
      sites where written keeper stories are posted, but havent been able to
      find any videos. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

      Best regards,

      Jw
    • Heath, Lois C.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2008