Degu family of 4 still looking for a good home

  • marsupialmayhem86406
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 7:20 AM
      I am still searching for a good home for now 9 month old momma degu
      and her 3 babies. One male and two females. I was going to keep one
      of the little girls, but since momma didn't get along well with my 5
      year old female, I have opted not to put the older girl through all
      that again with another one.

      Sally has been removed from the male before she even gave birth, so I
      guarantee is NOT preggers again.

      I really need to get this bonded little family a home. I would like
      them all to go together. They are also coming with their cage, food
      dish and bottle. Marcie (the older female) will share some of her
      food with them too to get you started.

      I am asking $50 for a rehoming fee for all four degus and their cage.

      I am located about 1 1/2 hours from the following 3 cities: Des
      Moines, Kansas City and Omaha. I do not ship.

      Please let me know if you are interested.

      Here is a link to a website I have found telling people about degus if
      they don't know already. I apologize if you do. Just adding this
      for those who do not:

      http://www.degus.org/

      Here are some photos I have taken of some of the babies and the mom:

      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/degus/DSCF4904.jpg

      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/degus/DSCF4911.jpg

      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/Snoopy86406/degus/2007_0101animals0025.jpg

      Thank you for looking.