Snuggle Pouches and Shacks Available

  • marsupialmayhem86406
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      I have several styles of pouches and tents for sale. They are good
      for sugar gliders and other small birds and animals. They are all
      listed on my website under my store.

      Please visit at: http://www.mylittlesugarglider.com/

      I also have a male sugar glider joey that was oop 4/5/07. He should
      be ready mid to late May to go to a new home. I am asking $150 for
      him. I am in Bedford, Iowa. Let me know if interested.

      Danielle G.