Large Spotted Genets

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:28 AM
      I am looking for husbandry information on Large Spotted Genets. I'm a
      former zoo keeper of over 10 yrs. I personally have never worked with
      these animals so I am looking for specific captive husbandry
      information besides what I am being provided. I have a strong basic
      knowledge but would like to get info from other sources. These genets
      are a proven pair and are about 6 yrs old and parent raised. Anything
      you could provide information wise would be of great help. According
      to ISIS Miami Metro, Columbia Park and the Birmingham Zoo are the
      only zoos in North America that have them in their collections. I
      would like to say thanks in advances for your time and any effort you
      put into helping me.
      Thanks
      Jordan M, Sund