Elephant Exhibits

  • vzoocan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      I was wondering if anyone has Dr. Michael Schmidt contact info and
      also does anyone know of any zoo exhibits which have sand in the
      indoor elephant house for a floor for the elephants to stand and sleep on.

      Thanks Wayne
    • Brad Lympany
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        Wayne

        While Dennis works through SouthWest Missouri State University, I would recommend contacting Riddles Elephant and Wildlife Sanctuary.  He does a lot of work this facility, and they would be able to tell you the best way of contacting him.

        Brad Lympany
        elephant/rhino dept.
        North Carolina Zoo

        vzoocan <wwoodszoo@...> wrote:

        I was wondering if anyone has Dr. Michael Schmidt contact info and
        also does anyone know of any zoo exhibits which have sand in the
        indoor elephant house for a floor for the elephants to stand and sleep on.

        Thanks Wayne

        Sharing knowledge so that animals may benefit from better care.

        Do you Yahoo!?