apologize

  • Wildlife Wonders
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      I will apoligize about asking for a picture.. apparently it is illegal for
      me to ask for a picture so disregard that line and feel free to just send me
      your info and resume.. For those of you that have responded.. Thankyou. I
      will be getting in touch with you all with more details and/or interviews in
      about a week.
      Sincerely,
      Hope Bennett
      Wildlife Wonders-ZOO TO YOU
      Visit us: www.zootoyou.net
      Email us: Info@...
      Call us: (706) 348-7279
      Write us: P.O. Box 2237
      Cleveland, GA 30528

      > Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:49:45 -0500
      > From: "Wildlife Wonders" <zoo2u@...>
      > Subject: Intern Opportunities
      >
      > Spring/ Summer Intern position available: Housing provided.
      > Opportunities to stay on part time after intern available.
      >
      > Main responsibilites would be:
      > Entry Level/ Part -time Animal keeper: Duties may include, but are not
      > limited to: Maintence of animals enclosures and surrounding areas.
      Pick-up