animal center

  • cowboy69
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
      Do anybody know of some good animal centers websites.
      That does a bit of everything (Rehabs,rescues,edu,research,etc).

      Ian,
      Your facility doesn't have a website does it. I want to know more about day to day operations.

      Any advice would help to.

      Thanks
      Ron

    • Jean Ervin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003

        If you do a search on Google - perhaps "exotic animals+rescue" or rehab or whatever you do, you'll find pages and pages of web site, although I doubt that they display their day to day operations for everyone to see.  What do you want to know and why?  There are a lot of people on this group that have that type of information, but again what do you need and why do you need it?  It will help focus your answer.

        wwbearmom@...

         cowboy69 <cowboy69@...> wrote:

        Do anybody know of some good animal centers websites.
        That does a bit of everything (Rehabs,rescues,edu,research,etc).

        Ian,
        Your facility doesn't have a website does it. I want to know more about day to day operations.

        Any advice would help to.

        Thanks
        Ron

        Sharing knowledge so that animals may benefit from better care.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Claire Waite
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
          We are a small rescue/rehab zoo in northcentral
          Arizona. We give homes to unreleasable indigenous wild
          life and endangered species. We have a pretty active
          education program, enrichment and also are member of
          the Mexican Wolf SSP program. For a small zoo, we
          really do some good things. Anything I can answer for
          you, let me know.
          Claire at ccwzoo@...
          Heritage Park Zoo, Prescott, AZ

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
            do u guys have a mammal curator.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
              No, we guys don't have a mammal curator. We are a
              small, non profit facility.

              Claire

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com