Re: [zookeeper] EMERGENCY

  • dogman1014@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2002
      <PRE>We have one in lockport ILL,,
    • teresa maynor
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002

        we have a habitat that could be offered to the wolves at our zoological park

         wolfvalley2001 <skylou@...> wrote:

        Hi all there are 6 pure wolves that were confiscated from a person
        whom did not have the legal permits up in Ontario Canada tho I'm
        fairly close and licensed I would prefer a pack of 6 going to an
        actual *zoo* which I am a  small sanctuary ..If anyone knows someone
        up in Canada or close by across the border whom is licensed and can
        hold *pure* wolves let me know I'll send on the contact info. to the
        proper authorities.
        these animals WILL be put to sleep if we cant find someone to take
        them.

        Skylar (WolfEcho Valley)

        Sharing knowledge so that animals may benefit from better care.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • dogman1014@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002
          <PRE>Do you have a phone ,, i can call you at???