Re: Question about a Zoo Tech program

  • lauraaknight
    Message 1 of 11 , May 28, 2002
      Thanks Everyone!!!
      I'm going through their free course now to see if I'd like to take
      the full thing.
      Laura Knight
    • spaceyeti2002
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2002
        Has any one takin the first quiz in module one yet. I took it and
        there is a problem with one of the questions. In the 2nd paragraph of
        the first section it reads: " Psychology is the science of mental
        process's and behavior of humans". The question reads the same way
        but say's it is the wrong answer. Further than that I have enjoyed
        the course and am learning alot from it. I hope every one else is
        too. Jason