Baby Camel

  • Cherie Caletri
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2002
      Does anyone have any info, experiences, thoughts or
      suggestions about baby bactrian camels?

      cherie

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
    • u02tmd@abdn.ac.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
        parent reared or hand
        reared?
      • dinosrus72
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
          --- In zookeeper@y..., Cherie Caletri <cometnhaley@y...> wrote:
          > Does anyone have any info, experiences, thoughts or
          > suggestions about baby bactrian camels?
          >
          > cherie

          > http://greetings.yahoo.com/

          How old is he/she? I help take care of a three year old Batrian named
          Humphrey. He is a big 1,400 pound baby!!! He loves to play and give
          you a "kiss". For me, it was hard not to fall in love with him. He has
          such a personality to him!!

          Steve