Pecans

  • mmckee@netexas.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      We now have our 2001 crop of Pecans ready to go. These Pecans are
      $1.00 a pound plus freight. Pecans will last 2 years in the freezer
      if you bag them. These are great for squirrels, chipmunks and many
      other rodent species. Minimum order is 5 pounds and can be shipped
      either domestic mail or priority mail. I will need to know how you
      want them shipped and your zip code to quote freight prices. I will
      also need to know how you want them shipped. If interested in the
      Pecans e-mail me at critter@...