Removal from list

  • Grady M Beck
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Please remove me from your list thank you.
    • Capri
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        > Please remove me from your list thank you.

        You have to do that yourself.

        To unsub, go to yahoogroups, sign in, click on the list and go to the
        sub/unsub link.

        If yahoogroups stubbornly refuses to remove you from the list, then put
        yourselves on nomail.

        Go to yahoogroups, sign in, go to group, then to the subscription options
        which are:
        normal/individual emails,
        digest
        and
        no mail / web only.
        Click the third one - the no mail / web only.

        Or else mailto:
        listnname-nomail@yahoogroups.com
        That will get you the same result as an unsub - that is, you won't get any
        more email from the list.

        Do not, repeat DO *NOT*! send unsubscribe demands to a mailing list!!!

        Capri