Ravens

  • PALOSZOO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Happy New Year Everyone. I apologize for cross posting (I know, I always say
      that...)

      Anyway, my friend is looking for a North American raven (not a crow) as an
      educational animal. Being a native and protected species, it would have to be
      an educational transfer of a non-releasable bird from one licesned facility
      to hers. She's a rehabber and holds all the necessary federal (US Fish and
      Game) permits for permanently housing non-releasable raptors and other
      protected bird species. She's also USDA licensed and on my BOD. She's been
      looking on and off for several years with no luck. If anyone knows of a raven
      that might be available, please let e-mail me privately. We're both located
      in Illinois.

      She would also consider purchasing an African Pied raven, but doesn't know
      where to find one or how much they are. Again, these birds will be used in
      her educational talks all over the state. Thanks everyone!

      Kim Schilling and the Zoo
      Author of <A
      HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764552597/o/qid=966092394/sr=8-1

      /ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/104-3261518-8219960">Ferrets for Dummies</A>
      <A HREF="http://www.animalsforawareness.org">Animals for Awareness</A> a USDA
      non-profit, educational facility
      "Protection through Education"
      Dedicated to education and the rescue of exotic animals
      Come join our list! <A
      HREF="http://www.egroups.com/community/Procyonid_Viverrid">Procyonid_Viverrid
      </A>
      For the raccoon, coati, kinkajou, ringtail cat, genet, civet,
      and binturong lovers!
    • dogman1014@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
        me too,,,