RE: [zookeeper] looking for conservation research info

  • sharyn bonfonti
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi Jay, and all,
      THANK YOU!!!!! Your email provides at least some documentation of the lack
      of public awareness for our active conservation work, AND a proposal to
      change it. Now, this is useful! Anyone else care to comment on WHAT they
      think THE VISITORS KNOW in their zoos regarding active conservation? Have
      a great day!