7325Monkey World Press Release: International Rescue Operation to Save a VIP - Very Important PRIMATE!

  • communications
    Aug 18, 2014
    To the Editor,

    Please find attached press release from Monkey World – Ape Rescue Centre, regarding a crucial international primate rescue following a drugs raid.

    Video clips and high resolution images can be downloaded at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eg72yhb6ku0nvu1/AACRX2gigucerSnJx9BL0zb_a

    Copyright notice: Please note that Monkey World retains the copyright to the images found at the hyperlink above, which are only to be used in relation to the attached press release. Do not use or distribute these images for any other purpose without our express written consent. Do not archive. Credit copyright to Monkey World – Ape Rescue Centre. (Please note that some images are copyright to British Airways – please see individual labels.)

    To arrange an interview with Dr Alison Cronin, MBE, please contact me directly.

    Kind regards,
    Sarah Lambert BA(Hons) MCIM
    Marketing & Public Relations Manager
    Monkey World – Ape Rescue Centre
    www.monkeyworld.org

    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. By opening this email or its attachments, you accept liability for any damage that may be caused to your computer hardware, software or data.

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic