Check out my Facebook profile

  • Vita Spagetty
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      facebook

      Check out my Facebook profile

      Hi Zmoniskai,

      Thanks,
      Vita

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1273541820&k=6YBUP5URQ4XM5AM1VA45VV&r

      See who else has invited you to Facebook:
      Odeta AbromaviciuteOdeta Abromaviciute
      560 friends
      76 photos
      This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.