Full Moon in Virgo

  • amberlightintl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      Dear Ziraat Family:
      The full moon appears tonight in the sign of Virgo, associated with the element Earth and the qualities of orderliness, details and dedication. This is also a time of increased solar activity and radiation. Shahabuddin has observed that these weeks of March are important in the evolution of humanity and that there may be some chaos happening in the process.
      Let us be alert, aware and centered.
      All blessings,
      zaynab
      Farmer

      "As to myself, I am dedicated to the Cause, and the mountain I have lifted upon my shoulders I shall carry till my last breath, even if nobody comes to my help. The mighty Power Whose Message I brought to you and to humanity helps and will continue to help. I wish that mureeds who have every desire to help may not be deprived of the privilege of helping also to lift this mountain. It is not to be explained in one word in which way help may be given. But where there is a will, there is a way. And as soon as they realize the greatness of the work, the doors will open before them, and then they themselves will understand and see their way."
      Pir-o-Murshid Hazrat Inayat Khan, Supplementary Papers, Classes for Mureeds IV, To the Mureeds