Re: ZIpit keeps rebooting after OpenZIPIT

  • Silas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2005
      --- In zipitwireless@yahoogroups.com, "Fostwell" <benjamin.nave@g...>
      wrote:
      > I rebooted after the ZipIt told me too and now every time i turn it on
      > it shows a penguin on the Zipit Logo then the screen blanks and then
      > it repeats.
      >
      > Any suggestions?

      What I know is that openZipit hasn't been updated, well pretty much
      since it was created. Atleast I havn't seen anything updated or if
      there is anyone working on the code. That means that it really hasn't
      been modified. I think that you might have to do the 5 wire mod. I
      would wait for other people to pipe in before you listen to me though.

      good luck