Re: [zipitwireless] Re: solder points available?

  • David Anders
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      i'm currently doing some mmc hacking on another
      device, and was curious what possibilities existed for
      adding a mmc interface on the zipit, if i could get
      access to either 4 gpios, or 2 data lines, and the OE
      and WR lines i could fix up something. worst case, i
      could use one of the uarts to do the job.

      > What are you trying to do ?
      > I have the minimal needed for special boot mode and
      > COM2 for a debug
      > terminal (2 'very easy', 2 'easy' and 1 'very hard')

      dave

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250