Latest GPIO

  • Ken McGuire
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
      I have updated Adam's "peeks & pokes" in the files sections. This is
      based on tracing out the various signals from the CPU. pix of the
      unused GPIO access points will be up in the photos section soon.

      ...ken...
    • David Anders
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
        Ken,

        would you mind looking at the SSI ports when you get
        time. i suspect that the SSI1 port is what is being
        used for the i2c communication, but i'd like to know
        if SSI2 is being used for anything.

        > I have updated Adam's "peeks & pokes" in the files
        > sections. This is
        > based on tracing out the various signals from the
        > CPU. pix of the
        > unused GPIO access points will be up in the photos
        > section soon.

        thanks
        dave

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Mail Mobile
        http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
      • Ken McGuire
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
          The SSI1 port consists of the following signals:

          name ball condition

          ADCLK V11 NC
          ADCIN Y8 NC
          ADCOUT W11 NC
          nADCCS V9 NC
          SMPCLK Y11 pulled down by R3 (10k)

          These can be seen in the pictures I posted, unfortunately they don't
          come out from under the CPU chip so are impossible to connect to.

          The SSI2 port is configured as DAI and used to talk to the WM8751L
          Stereo Codec.

          The i2c is bit banged on GPIO Port B bit 6 & 7.
          Both the WM8751L and the LPC915 are on the i2c at address 0x1b and
          0x55 respectively. The WW8751L is a write only device.

          Hope this helps,

          ...ken...

          --- In zipitwireless@yahoogroups.com, David Anders <dave123_aml@y...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
            Ken,

            > ADCLK V11 NC
            > ADCIN Y8 NC
            > ADCOUT W11 NC
            > nADCCS V9 NC
            > SMPCLK Y11 pulled down by R3 (10k)

            hmm, thats a bummer! i was hoping that the SPI ports
            were brought out and could be used. oh well, back to
            plan b, bitbang spi with some gpio's.

            thanks
            dave