New to ZipIt z2

  • rwgast_logicdesign
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2012
      Hello, so im new to the zipit z2 and yahoo groups, been on the net since 1995 Aand this is my first yahoo group :).

      Anyways I just flashed my zipit with uboot and gmenu2x. Im impressed that this gmenu user land supports usb and wifi so well out of the box, but it doesnt appear to be a full linux distro. I got this zipit to use for micro controller development. I really need a version of debian or something that allows me to install software, but i would like it to have the usb host serial sound and wifi support like this gmenu does!

      Can anyone point me to something like that? Im running U-boot already, im going to take a looks at rootnexus. Basically ive already modded usb and serial before i flashed the thing and am hoping to not have to fiddle around with the software side to get it working!