Newbie Question on Z1

  • threebeandad@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30 7:42 AM
      I just bought a batch of Z1s off ebay. I want to be able to use them as chat clients on a closed LAN. Essentially as a simple chat between rooms in a building. What is the easiest method to do this? My understanding is they will no longer work with any of the IM services they originally supported, but is there a way to spoof a server on a LAN for them to connect to? Or am I going to have to put a new linux load on them? Thanks in advance!

      Mike