Re: New to a Zipit

  • Akrons Secret
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      Have you tried it on another router? I only had about a 5 min experience of the factory zipit z2,till I flashed it.But I would try it on another router.Like Mc'donalds or something.That should determine whether or not there may be something wrong with zipit.Sometimes certain hardware will have issues with other hardware.Sorry about the late response.Hope this helps.