Bricked?

  • Akrons Secret
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2011
      I think my zipit z2 may be bricked. I have formatted a 2gb card as ext2 with a 256mb swap partition in linux then tarred the rootnexus userland to it as root waited for led to be solid removed and inserted into z2 blinking cursor than it stops and nothing. I have also tried the z2sidx userland using a 64mb swap no luck there either.PLEASE HELP!!! The format and install go seemingly perfect but it doesnt boot it