New Zipit Z1 Owner...

  • Jessica Fulcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      I got a Zipit Z1. And it has a few quirks, I am guessing a lemon. It's brand new so I will be able to get another. But just in case, is it usual for them to have an issue with signing onto yahoo, or msn? It freezes when you try to sign on to msn, and fails to sign ANYONE on to yahoo IM... Brand new straight out of the box. And yes, I did let it also charge overnight to make sure that wasn't the problem. Well anyone that has any experience with these bad boys dropping me a line and letting me know whats up would be appreciated!!!! ^_^