Ubuntu on the Zipit Z2

  • tatooap@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
      hello,, does anyone know how to get to the desktop after I install the ubunty on my z2? user, pass:ubuntu but after that at stays in the command line, whats the command to get to the desktop? thank you!!
    • attacca911
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2010
        If you're talking about Mozzwald's Ubuntu port, it's text-only, there is no X-Windows (and hence no desktop).