Mouse not working on z2

  • cdlaforc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 11:26 AM
      Hello,
      I just got my new z2 and set it up with the instructions off of hunterdavis.com. When I boot up, login, and type startx I cannot move the mouse. Does anyone know what I can check to resolve this?
      Thanks,

      Chris.
    • Dole
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 3:49 AM
        Might want to try another userland, such as sidetrack or rootnexus. Or maybe you just need to press the Options button.