Re: Z2 GPIO and mic connector

  • masheksg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
      Well, after taking an scopemeter to all of the pins, I can confirm it is NOT the same pinout as the Axim, and I would guess that if you plugged the Axim power adapter to it, something would break, because in the connector, several pins are soldered or wired together that are different voltages coming out of the Zipit.