vnc client?

  • jrm7262
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010
      Hi All,

      Have got debian working on the z2.

      Wondered if anyone has got a working vnc client?

      Kindest regards

      James

      ps: Someone was recently asking about wpa setup.
      These steps get wpa working on our z2 -

      1, ifconfig lo up
      2, iwconfig eth1 mode managed
      3, wpa_supplicant -i eth1 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf -B
      (you have to have run wpa_passphrase in the past for step 3 to work)
      4, iwlist eth1 scanning essid 'my_essid'
      (this connects to a hidden network, if not connecting to hidden network then probably just 'iwlist eth1 scan)
      (sometimes step 4 has to be repeated several times until the z2 recognises the network, ie: you see the required essid in the output on screen, this may be due to our network being hidden.)
      5, iwconfig eth1 essid 'my_essid'
      6, dhclient

      Hope this helps.