Re: [zipitwireless] intro questions-2

  • Geoff Parker
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9 5:01 PM
      I think mine is working with a 8GB card.  Just be sure to get the correct micro->mini SD converter.  Micro->standard SD converters are very common but I couldn't find a miniSD adapter at the  retail stores. I had to order one online.

      The miniSD form factor is different than what is in a typical digital camera.  See SD Card Form Factors Diagram.  I guess it is a common form factor in some cell phones.

      On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Hunter Davis <huntergdavis@...> wrote:

      Hi Paul,

      1. I've heard people using 8gb cards without issue.  I've personally used 2 and 4gb without issue.  You'll probably just want a microSD card with a micro->mini adapter.

      Good Luck!