ScummVM working

  • Hunter Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16 7:18 PM
      Hi All,

      If you update to the newest git tree, you can now directly bitbake intltool.  This was keeping xserver-kdrive and scummvm from building.  They are both working fine now, instructions up on my site.  Playing some Space Quest on the Z2 feels surprisingly old school

      /H

    • M. Warner Losh
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16 7:50 PM
        In message: <712342.6911.qm@...>
        Hunter Davis <huntergdavis@...> writes:
        : Hi All,
        :
        : If you update to the newest git tree, you can now directly bitbake intltool.  This was keeping xserver-kdrive and scummvm from building.  They are both working fine now, instructions up on my site.  Playing some Space Quest on the Z2 feels surprisingly old school

        where's the latest git tree?

        Warner
      • Hunter Davis
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22 6:51 PM