Zipit 2 runtimes

  • catblackcode
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      Please... It would be of great service if somebody could upload just the C runtimes or possibly .libs to use for compiling programs. I am a Window's person with severely-limited internet access. Simply compiling the toolchain (std answer) is impractical. I have Arm GCC version from a GBA SDK that should work and a Arm TinyCC version but both need crti.o crt0.o crt1.o crtbegin etc. I've had mine for 6 months so far and would like to get into developing before my interest whithers.