mytunez for z1

  • arabadam69
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
      hello everyone. i purchased an older z1 from ebay because of the
      openzipit.org site. anyway. right now i haven't done anything to it
      except paint it black(i didnt like the blue and gray, only one they
      had) i have the mytunez feature on the z but want to use it on my
      computer so i can stream the music i have. i know that the zipit site
      doesnt have it anymore. i was wondering if there was somewhere or
      someone who had it or if another program could be used.

      thanks,
      adam
    • Eric Merz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2008
        There never was a program on their site. it's any UPnP media server.
        Rhapsody, Y! Music Desktop, WMP, all are UPnP

        On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 9:48 AM, arabadam69 <arabadam69@...> wrote:
        > hello everyone. i purchased an older z1 from ebay because of the
        > openzipit.org site. anyway. right now i haven't done anything to it
        > except paint it black(i didnt like the blue and gray, only one they
        > had) i have the mytunez feature on the z but want to use it on my
        > computer so i can stream the music i have. i know that the zipit site
        > doesnt have it anymore. i was wondering if there was somewhere or
        > someone who had it or if another program could be used.
        >
        > thanks,
        > adam

        Eric Merz
        Ceralor Entàræ