Reset Zipit

  • flowerchild_1260
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2008
      Does anyone know if a zipit can be restored to factory settings? I just
      received my zipit this past Friday. I tried to connect to my newtork
      and finally was able to get my keycode or passphrase in zipit. It
      started searching for the Network, found it but then something happened
      and it stopped. I must have tried 10 or more times but it wouldn't
      connect. I thought it was my router (stupid me) and reinstalled it. Now
      when I put the zipit on, it asks me to plug it in, it searches for the
      network finds it, but will not connect. I'm thinking now it will not
      connect because my passphrase/keycode is different. I tried the paper
      clip thing to try and reset it that way, but it still starts up on that
      same page. I'm using the linksys router WRT54G. Any suggestions would
      be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!
    • barbudor
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2008
        Hi FlowerChild

        I think that if you press the "Next" button, it will re ask you
        network details.

        Cheers

        ~barbudor~