Looking for a modded Z1 (preferrably in Europe)

  • un_rst
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 12:28 AM
      Hello folks.
      As I bricked my Z1 when soldering a SD card socket into it, I'm
      looking for a "new" Z1 to fiddle with.
      This is why I'm looking for a modded (Serial and SD!) Z1.
      Is anyone here on the group who wants to sell his/her Z1?
      (Preferrably in Europe, as I hate taxes..)
      Offers please with details* and an estimate price.

      Best regards and thanks in advance
      Michael

      *: color, type of serial mod, type of socket. photos of the working
      Z1'd be appreciated
    • unrest89
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2008
        Screw it!
        I posted those messages about a month ago.
        Even registered a new user (un_rst), because I thought I was banned or
        similiar..

        Offers are still taken, though. :)

        Greeting from Germany
        Michael