Zipit Z2 for sale

  • Russ Sharek
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2008
      I have a barely unboxed Z2 I'm looking to sell off.

      I have the original box, manuals, charger, etc...what I don't have is
      time to mess with the little bugger any more. Since I picked it up,
      it's not made it any further than my desk.

      I was thinking of tossing it on ebay, but I figured I'd offer it here
      first. I'd be happier knowing it made it into an enthusiasts/hacker's
      hands.

      Contact me off list to make arrangements.
    • igarcia_689
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
        i woudlnt mind getting for my girl for her birthday, how much and what
        other details do you have?
      • Russ Sharek
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
          Sorry, sold a while ago.