OpenZipitDistro 2.4

  • jomagamm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2007
      Hello guys,

      OpenZipitDistro 2.4 is available to download from
      http://openzipit.org/Development/OpenZipit/ . What I really miss is
      some kind of changelog, or "what is new" file inside the archive.
      Maybe in later releases.
    • Tom Walsh
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2007
        jomagamm wrote:

        > Hello guys,
        >
        > OpenZipitDistro 2.4 is available to download from
        > http://openzipit. org/Development/ OpenZipit/
        > <http://openzipit.org/Development/OpenZipit/> . What I really miss is
        > some kind of changelog, or "what is new" file inside the archive.
        > Maybe in later releases.

        Heh, GUILTY, as charged! I found myself looking for the CHANGELOG, and
        I built the thing. Oh well, when I find some more time...

        TomW

        http://openhardware.net http://cyberiansoftware.com http://openzipit.org